|Petcube Remote Wi-Fi Pet Camera|
Because we consider our pets as part of the family, it’s essential that we ensure their safety and comfort, too. Unfortunately, however, because of work and social commitments, we might not always be there for them. A good solution to this is to invest in a pet camera.
Petcube is steadily gaining popularity because of this. Here are some more reasons why you need to check it out.
1. Wider lensPetcube has a 138-degree lens which is wide enough to let you see your dog in your room. You can set it up on a shelf or use its tripod mount to position it anywhere you want.
2. LaserThe laser in this pet camera is a 5 milliwatt model. This helps ensure that your dog won’t experience any negative effects from playing with it. Aside from safety, the laser is also interactive, You can control it through your smart phone.
3. Compatibility with a wide range of devicesAside from Android devices, you can also download Petcube’s app in your iOS devices. It even works well with Apple watch.
4. Sharing optionsAlthough Petcube is designed for home use, it can also be utilized by rescue shelters to allow people to interact with their pets. They can view and even play with them using the device’s built-in laser.
5. Two-way talk audioAside from the 720 HD camera, the device also has a speaker and microphone which you can use to talk to your dog. This is a great help in staying connected with your pet, particularly if you’re out of the house most of the time.
6. Capture images and record videosIf you are the type of person who likes keeping memories, there’s an option in Petcube’s app to take screen shots. You simply need to swipe your fingers over your phone’s screen to capture images. As for recording images, keep in mind that you can only save clips of no more than 30 seconds.
7. Motion and sound detectionOne thing that sets Petcube apart from its competitors is its ability to augment your home security. It comes with motion and sound detection features that can alert you whenever there’s an unusual activity at home. You can turn them on or off depending on your preference.
8. Aluminum housingThe device’s housing is made of aluminum which can guarantee its sturdiness. Aside from durability, its base is also made of non-slip material to prevent it from slipping in case your pet decides to play with it.
9. Different modesPetcube has a total of three modes: Sleep, Quiet and Awake. Sleep mode temporarily disables your device’s ability to keep track of events. Quiet, on the other hand, can monitor motions and noises but will not send you notifications. If you’ll be out of the house, Awake can store all the events in your app’s timeline as well as notify you.
10. Secure connectionWith so many security threats, investing in an internet-connected camera can be risky. However, for your peace of mind and safety, Petcube is protected by a number of security features, including an SSL protocol. Aside from that, the camera also has a light indicator which can let you know when it’s being accessed.
For more info about Petcube, learn more from their official website by clicking here.