However, if you're an SEO Professional or a businessman who's trying to acquire guest posts for SEO purposes only, a Sponsored Post might be the only option for you (keep scrolling down).
For both Guest and Sponsored Posts, we're interested of the following topics:1. dog's health
2. dog grooming
3. dog training
4. your life with your dogs
5. dog shows
6. dog-related rants
7. dog-related awareness campaigns
8. responsible dog ownership awareness topics
9. dog news
10. dog education
11. basically, anything about dogs is okay. Well, except for dog products!
Guest Post Guidelines, Qualifications and RequirementsGuest posting on our blog is free. We would be happy to accept your post as long as it meets these qualifications:
1. The post must be original. We will review it and run a plagiarism check to see if it's 100% unique and not yet published anywhere.
2. The article should have a friendly-tone. This is not Wikipedia, for goodness' sake. It should also consist of short paragraphs. Nobody here is interested in reading an article full of large paragraphs. Most importantly, the quality should be EXCELLENT.
3. It should be a minimum of 700 words - excluding the title and the Author's Bio.
4. It should not promote any product.
5. Come up with an author's bio. 2 to 3 sentences are enough. Most importantly, provide a clear image of the author (not your blog or company's logo).
6. You can insert a single link within the author's bio. It should be the exact URL of your blog / website. The target link should be directed to an animal-related blog (not a business website). The link will be "no-follow".
7. Submit your article in .doc, .docx, or .txt format.
8. Only provide photos you own. Don't just do a google search and grab anything you think that's related to your article. Otherwise, let me do the job of finding a free-licensed photo.
Sponsored Post Guidelines, Qualifications and RequirementsTo avoid spammers, we would require a one-time fee of $50 to be sent to my paypal right after the post gets published. In addition to that, we will label it as a "Sponsored Post" and only one "do-follow link" within the article is allowed.
In order for us to accept your submission, you should meet the following guidelines for Sponsored Posts:
1. The post must be 100% original. Make sure it's not yet (and won't be) published anywhere. We will reject it immediately if there are any signs of plagiarism.
2. The article should have a friendly / conversational tone. It shouldn't look like an essay nor your thesis from College. Again, it should be excellent. If you have a team of writers, choose your best writer for this job!
3. The article body should be a minimum of 700 words.
4. Only one link within the article. Your keyword can't be a product name and the link shouldn't be directed to an affiliate link. A long-tail keyword is recommended.
5. Provide an author's bio with a clear image of the author. 2 to 3 sentences are enough. If you wish to insert your homepage's link within the bio, it should be the exact URL of your website. It will be marked as "no-follow".
6. Submit your article in .doc, .docx, or .txt format.
7. As I had mentioned above, only provide photos you own. Don't just do a google search and grab anything you think that's related to your article. Otherwise, let me do the job of finding a free-licensed photo for you.
Feel free to submit your proposed topic here.